Casino Hold’em is a casino card game that is similar to the more well-known Texas Hold’em poker game. It is played with a standard deck of 52 cards and can be played by multiple players.
In Casino Hold’em, players compete against the dealer rather than each other. The objective of the game is to make a better five-card hand than the dealer using a combination of two hole cards and five community cards. Players place an ante bet before the start of the game, and can also place an optional side bet called the AA Bonus.
Once the bets have been placed, the dealer deals two hole cards to each player and three community cards face-up on the table. Players can then choose to fold and forfeit their ante bet, or to continue playing by placing a call bet equal to twice the ante bet. Two more community cards are then dealt, and the dealer reveals their cards to determine the winner.
If the dealer has a better hand than the player, the player loses both their ante and call bets. If the player has a better hand than the dealer, they win even money on their ante bet and their call bet is paid out according to a paytable. The AA Bonus side bet pays out if the player’s hand and/or the dealer’s hand contains a pair of aces or better.
Sure, here is a step-by-step guide on how to play Casino Hold’em:
- Place Your Ante Bet: Before the game begins, you must place an ante bet on the table. This bet is required to participate in the game.
- Place Your Optional AA Bonus Bet (Optional): You can also choose to place an optional AA bonus bet. This is a side bet that pays out if your hand and/or the dealer’s hand contains a pair of Aces or better.
- Receive Your Hole Cards: Once all players have placed their bets, the dealer will deal two hole cards face down to each player. The dealer will also deal two community cards face down on the table.
- Make Your Decision: Based on the strength of your two hole cards, you can either choose to fold or call. If you choose to fold, you forfeit your ante bet and exit the game. If you choose to call, you must place an additional bet equal to twice your ante bet.
- Three More Community Cards: After all players have made their decision, the dealer will deal three more community cards face up on the table.
- Dealer’s Hand: The dealer will then reveal their two hole cards. They will use these cards, along with the three community cards on the table, to form their best five-card hand.
- Determine the Winner: Once the dealer’s hand is revealed, the winner is determined. If the dealer’s hand does not qualify (less than a pair of 4s), the player wins the ante bet, and the call bet is a push. If the dealer’s hand does qualify, and the player’s hand is better, the player wins both the ante and call bets. If the dealer’s hand does qualify and is better, the player loses both the ante and call bets.
- AA Bonus Payout: If you placed an AA bonus bet, you will receive a payout based on the paytable if your hand and/or the dealer’s hand contains a pair of Aces or better.
And that’s how you play Casino Hold’em. Keep in mind that the game may have slight variations depending on the specific casino or online platform you are playing on. It’s always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the rules before playing for real money.